$24.99 and still available!! on sale for $19.99!
I’ll post this each day so you can see what has been opened from each door:
- NYX Xtreme Lip Cream [click here to see Day 1]
- EcoTools Angled Kabuki Brush [click here to see Day 2]
- SinfulColors Polish in Gilded [click here to see Day 3]
- Nexxus Comb Thru Finishing Mist [click here to see Day 4]
- Tini Me! Bath Bath Bomb in Lavender Lullaby [click here to see Day 5]
- Mayfair Soap Foundry Sea Lily Jasmine Body Crème [click here to see Day 6]
- Burt’s Bees Lip Balm Tin, Beeswax [Click here to see Day 7]
Hey! So today we finally get to eat all of the kale! I will admit that I opened up a few calendar doors in advance so I could write about them the night before, but also this one because I was like “WHERE’S MY ACNE-CURING KALE!?”
Kale not included with a Subscriptionista subscription.
Pacifica Kale Detox Deep Cleaning Face Wash: $9.99 for 5oz from Target. “Fortified with super green phytonutrients including kale, seaweed and blue seakale along with tropical beneficials of mangosteen and coconut water.”
So, the last several nights I’ve been washing my face with this, and I like it. The cleanser has a nice pleasant scent, and I had a few larger spots on my face [I blame it on hormone changes because I switched BC types]. Anyway, they didn’t magically disappear, but I washed my face then left it on overnight for a more “intense” clean, and it seemed to reduce my acne. However, I can never tell if things are really helping or if my acne was just taking its natural course. Ah well.
Winner winner tofu dinner, this is a product I may actually purchase full size!
What do you think? Do you like eating kale, putting kale on your face, or just buying kale and throwing it right into the trash because you’re never going to eat it? There are 4 more days to go.
Also, this box is on sale now for $19.99, which saves ya $5.