My sister and our significant others recently flew home to South Dakota. Not for the 100° weather, but for an outdoor wedding that happened to take place in the afternoon of one of those sweltering days.
While watching my sister unpack her items, and looking at my own luggage, I realized that we have a lot of bags from subscription boxes!
I took all my bags out, and the only bags not included in this picture are my suitcase [stolen from my boyfriend’s mom] and my makeup bag [Clinique gift with purchase]. I really like each of these bags for different reasons.
- Baggu Duck Bag in Sailor Stripe from Birchbox: I purchased this with the rest of my rewards points last year, barely a month before Popsugar sent me a black one. I love this bag and use it often. The length and width make it perfect to use as an everyday carrying bag, groceries, gym bag, or just to hang up on a hook.
- Tribe Alive Foldover Clutch in Atitlán Brocade from Popsugar: I like this clutch for the style, but I wish it had an inner pocket and a strap. I use it when I go out and want a nicer purse.
- Drawstring Pouch from Pura Vida: Hey, it’s just a little free bag, but I figured I could use it to stash a spare pair of panties in my purse when I’m on the go.
- Constellation Bag from Ipsy: I believe this was a November 2016 bag. I absolutely love constellation patterns and was ecstatic when someone just threw this in a swap. I use it to stash lady products since my other bag fell apart. It’s nice and cushy.
- Deux Lux Dreamer Clutch from Deux Lux Mystery Box: This was swapped for because I didn’t like any of the Deux Lux bags I got in a swap. I use this in the evenings when I don’t want my whole big work purse.
- Aloha Collection Max Coco Palms Ocean Print Pouch from Popsugar: Probably my favorite bag. I love how it feels, and that it’s water resistant. It’s good for storing clothing or beauty products.
- Lil’ Zip Pouch from Dogeared: Subista gifted this bag to me. It’s very useful for stowing my dry beauty items [glasses, lady products, face wipes, etc.] when I travel.
- Pamela Barsky Canvas Pouch from Little Lace Box: This is a nice little pouch that had my jewelry in it. I believe Subista also sent me this, and another one that I gave to my sister because it has a big H on it and a tiny “is for f*ing awesome”. Which is great because her name starts with H.
What are some of your favorite subscription box finds for purses, bags, clutches, pouches, etc.? Tune in next week for part two!
Disclaimer: There are no referral links. Everything was purchased by me or gifted to me from a friend.