Box: Grove Collaborative
Cost: It’s up to you what you spend each month!
What to Expect: “Grove Collaborative is a customizable auto-shipment service that delivers all-natural home, beauty, and personal care products directly to your door!”
Ahoy! I’ve been MIA since… [checks last post] June apparently!
Sorrrryyy… stay tuned for my upcoming Taco Bout It Tuesday for more info! For now, see below for pictures of my naughty new kitty =^.^=
Here’s Lída attacking my blanket and Grove Co photoshoot. She’s a used tortoiseshell that I got from a shelter in September, and she started out sweet and cuddly, but now she just destroys everything looking for food. She’s very naughty, but I have to remember she’s only a year old!
Enough about moi et mon petit chát, let’s look at why you’re getting a second Grove Co post for November.
So, I told myself a year or two ago that I would get Grove Co after seeing Pnut’s posts, but I wanted to wait until my roomies moved out [they did in June!] because Mrs Meyers isn’t cheap, and they liked to use up my decent products and when they replaced stuff it was with dollar store crap.
First off, let’s look back at October because I got a couple of awesome items that month!
- GC European Dish Cloth: $5.95 for 2
- Use these babies instead of paper towels!
- Mrs. Meyer’s Seasonal Soy Candle in Orange Clove: $7.99 for 4.9oz [why not just add 0.1 more oz??]
- There’s only a piece of cardboard because I immediately set it aflame and used it up! <3
- GC Walnut Scrubber Sponge: $3.95 for 2
- I love these crushed walnut shell scrubbers because I can use them to wipe down the counters, toss them in the dishwasher, then compost them when they get ratchet!
- GC & Mrs. Meyer’s Holiday Sinkside Set in Iowa Pine: $15.73, free for me
- Includes: flour sack towel, and Iowa Pine dishsoap and handsoap.
- Set these out earlier today! [which is December 1st]. They show up as free on my bill, and I can’t recall if it was a promotion or what!
- GC Hand Cream in Bergamot Orange: $7.95 for 2oz, free for me
- Oh man, my free gift was Bergamot scented! Such a wonderful, happy scent.
- You get free gifts sometimes, or if you spend enough money you get one!
October Total: $39.83, or $19.75 after discounts and tax!
This is their Winter product pamphlet that was included in the box. It’s really nicely laid out, and I love that it has the craft idea for making a wreath! I usually make wreaths for Christmas out of our tree trimmings, but this year I supported a friend’s church and purchased one of their wreaths.
I’ll probably pimp it out at some point!
- Mrs. Meyer’s Seasonal Soy Candle in Iowa Pine: $7.99 for 4.9oz
- It’s basically winter, so I had to get some pine scents!
- Mrs. Meyer’s Laundry Detergent in Lavender: $15.99 for 64 oz/loads
- Oops! I had meant to get the radish scent to see what that smelled like, but for some reason I switched to lavendar, which is the one I’m almost done with now.
- Seventh Generation Free & Clear Auto Dish Packs: $5.99 for 20
- Our dishwasher is very cheap and doesn’t tend to digest dish packs very well. We’ve been using liquid detergent for a year but I thought I’d try these.
- GC Limited Edition Spices Flour Sack Towel: $7.95, free for me
- This was free because I had major tea towel envy [which Pnut totally called!] and emailed my awesome person and asked how I could get one. The CS person saw I had a shipment coming up and had it put in <3
November Total: $37.92, or $23.08 after a credit, discounts, and tax!
Verdict: I love this box! I told my sister about it and she immediately signed up [yassss $10 credit for me!]. She and I are both obsessed with nice smelling cleaning products. My husband also really likes this box, and at some point last month he went and purchased four more bottles of Mrs Meyers hand soap because he liked how it smelled and how soft it made his working man’s hands! Hehe. Then when it arrived at the end of November, he yelled down the hall and told me my toxic toilet paper chemical box arrived… >O<
What scents do you prefer for your cleaning products? Do you clean your house? Let us know!
Disclosure: This box was purchased by me. There is a referral link where you get $10 off and so do I.